Services to Expatriates

HLB Mauritius offers services to expatriates who wish to work and live in Mauritius. Our services cover the following area:

  • Occupation Permits or Residence Permits
    It is a permit that allows a foreigner to live and work in Mauritius for up to 3 years.
  • Permanent Residence Permit
    A Permanent Residence Permit is a permit that allows a foreigner to work and/or live in Mauritius for a period of 10 years
  • Student Visa and Residence Permit for foreign students
    A Student Visa is a permit that allows a foreigner to stay in Mauritius to obtain tertiary education or technical & vocational education or to follow a practical training course which forms part of higher studies.
  • Acquiring Mauritian Citizenship
    It allows a foreigner to acquire Mauritian citizenship subject to terms and conditions as defined by law.
Filter By Filter By
Get in touch

Whatever your question our global team will point you in the right direction

Start the conversation

Sign up for HLB insights newsletters