Corporate Finance Consultancy
Our Experts reckon more than 25 years of advisory, transactional and consulting experience and we provide the following services to clients:
- Merger and Acquisition, buy mandate, sell mandate, management buy-outs
- Transactional support services:
- Design and preparation of Investment Documents:
-Negotiation with investors
- Private Equity placement
- Floatation on Stock Exchange of Mauritius
- Debts and structured alternative finance (e.g. Notes, Preference Shares, Debentures
- Capital structuring
- Tax planning considerations
- Feasibility Studies, Micro and Macro Economic Studies
Access to Finance
We have set up an SME Desk to assist, guide and monitor the operations of small and medium enterprises in their quest for business expansion. While we lead negotiations with the relevant financial institutions, we also design your business implementation framework, reengineer your business matrix and make sure your company is fully compliant.
Our clients usually request this service when they need financing to: expand their enterprise or premises, develop marketing and communication support, seek local or international technical expertise and consultancy, obtain quality certification, restructure their business, or seek appropriate training, mentoring and coaching.
Merger and Acquisition (M&A)
We provide advice at every stage of acquiring or merging with a company, from researching and identifying potential target companies to conducting a due diligence investigation, and negotiating and structuring a deal through to completion.
We provide the support and advice needed to ensure that our clients know what they are acquiring ? and at the right price.
Real Estate Financing
We advise Promoters on the most appropriate legal structuring for their projects, we assist them in the application for IRS/RES/IHS certificates, and we ensure follow-up with the relevant authorities to facilitate project implementation.
Feasibility Study is a key requirement in project implementation and guides Promoters in assessing a project?s viability. It also provides the basis for finance negotiation and provides an Action Plan for phasing-in the project.
We lead corporate finance negotiations on behalf of Promoters and assist them in obtaining finance at competitive interest rates. In addition, we also negotiate with banks for ?Special Buyer?s Scheme? for banking facilities to provide potential buyers access to finance
During the construction period, we manage their financial resources with the following deliverables:
- Deal with all accounting routines: procurement scheduling, handle suppliers? invoices, data capture
- Preparation of accounts (daily, monthly, quarterly)
- Preparation of treasury management reports to identify funding requirement and avoid any shortage
- Collection of debtors? and investors? monies
- Provide comprehensive compliance services including preparation and filing of VAT Returns and
Income Tax Return
Corporate Governance (CG) & Social Responsibility (CSR)
We assess your organization?s governance processes, compare them to best practices in the sector, and develop solutions to improve processes in the form of: recommendations, design of appropriate board structures and committees, proposed training, preparation of manuals, and implementation plans.
Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR)
We work with clients on the development and testing of:
- Codes of ethics and conduct
- Corporate responsibility
- Environmental, health and safety, and community management systems
- Controls, policies and procedures
- Internal audit
- Performance and risk metrics
Business Process Re-engineering
Our BPR service was set up to redesign the internal and external processes of organisations to facilitate their way of doing business and ameliorate the quality of their service. It usually results in optimization of their resources, better communication, proper use of IT systems and software, and of course, organised back-office and front-office operations.
Get in touch
Whatever your question our global team will point you in the right directionStart the conversation