HLB MAURITIUS is hiring the following position for Immediate Employment
1. Audit Associates
• BSC in Accounting & Finance or an alternative qualification
• Prior Experience in Accounting or Audit Practice will be a definite advantage
2. Legal & Compliance Executive
• Holder of a degree in Law or any related qualification.
• Reckon at least 1 year of experience in the compliance sector with particular reference to the anti-money laundering framework in Mauritius.
• Excellent communication skills (both written and oral) in English and French
3. Sales & Marketing Officer
• Making sales calls to new & existing clients
• Respond promptly to customer inquiries
• Implement & follow up of marketing lead
• Any other cognate duties assigned by Management for implementation of marketing strategies
• Experience in call center will be an advantage
• Excellent communication skills in French & English (Verbal & Written)
• Exceptional customer service skills
4. Business Consultant
• Holder of BSC Finance or Business Analytics OR any other equivalent qualifications
• Hands-on knowledge of Microsoft Office suite and any project management software
• Excellent personality, fluent in English and French (both oral & written)
Send your application together with a recent photograph and a detailed CV either by mail on email@example.com or by post to
The HR Manager,
Appavoo Business Centre,
29bis Mère Barthélemy Street, 11324 Port Louis
Working with HLB
Understand your starting point. What imprint does your business leave today and how will it contribute to your future operations? Once you understand your starting point, you can re-assess what’s required to reach new milestones:
– Carry out a materiality assessment.
– Use a carbon calculator to find your business imprint.
– Perform risk mapping and review of the risk register.
– Set target outcomes and milestones.