Upcoming Corporate Training : March 2022Appavoo Business School
L. Clensy Appavoo
AML/CFT Compliance and Risk-based Approach Training
Improve participants’ understanding on:
- How launderers abuse the financial system to facilitate money laundering or terrorist financing- the three stages
- How weaknesses or gaps in identifying and assessing risk may support and facilitate the threat of money laundering or terrorist financing
- Importance of a proper framework of internal control measures
- Recent update on the Legislative & Regulatory framework for anti- money laundering
AML/CFT COMPLIANCE TRAINING FOR NON-BANK DEPOSIT TAKING INSTITUTION (NBDTIs)
- A thorough understanding of the AML/CFT legislation, insights into the risk-based approach, regulatory trends and developments for Non-Bank Deposit Taking Institution (NBDTI’s).
- How launderers abuse the ‘Trade Based Industry’ for money laundering and the financing of terrorism.
- Importance of a proper AML/CFT framework of internal control, best practices to detect, investigate, report, escalate and resolve red flags.
- The process of internal reporting, role of the MLRO and the filing of STR with the FIU.
- Recent update on the Legislative & Regulatory framework for anti- money laundering for Operators of the Trade Based Industry.
Mastering Global Business Taxation
Understanding the rules of taxation, anti-avoidance provisions, and the different tax regimes for Global Business entities.
- Taxation Rules
- Income Typologies
- Differential Tax Regimes
Masterclass in Employment Law & Practice
Get to acquire a firm grasp of the mechanisms of the Workers’ Rights Act 2019 while understanding the different conditions of employment and conflict management.