Improve participants’ understanding on:
A thorough understanding of the AML/CFT legislation, typologies for Money Laundering and insights into the risk-based approach for the Gaming Sector.
- How launderers abuse the services offered by Gaming Sector to commit money laundering and the financing of terrorism.
- Importance of a proper AML/CFT framework of internal control, best practices to detect, investigate, report, escalate and resolve red flags.
- The regulatory & supervisory power of the Gambling Regulatory Authority under section 19H of the FIAMLA.
- The process of internal reporting, role of the MLRO and the filing of STR with the FIU.
- Recent update on the Legislative & Regulatory framework
PROFILE OF PARTICIPANTS:
- Operators of the Gaming Sector
- Directors and senior management personnels of Gaming Sectors
- Compliance Officers
- Money Laundering Reporting Officers
The course is entitles Employers to claim up to 75% from HRDC.
Effective cost after HRDC refund: MUR 1,750
Early Birds registration get 10% DISCOUNT before 20th September 2021
REGISTER NOW COURSE CONTENT